- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiac Surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- General surgery
- Medical oncology
- Surgical Oncology
- Thoracic surgery
Interventional cardiology is a set of cardiological interventions performed by endovascular route. They are performed in specialized rooms and conventional cardiac surgery procedures are:
- Coronary angiography
- Coronary angioplasty
- Mitral valvuloplasty
- Aortic stent graft implantation
Neurosurgery is a surgical discipline in medicine that focuses on the diagnosis, management of abnormalities, trauma and diseases of the central, peripheral and autonomic nervous system.
- Brain tumor surgery
- Spine surgery
- Vascular neurosurgery
- Pituitary gland surgery
- Acoustic Neuronal Surgery
- Functional and stereotactic neurosurgery
- Neurosurgery of pain and disability
Cardiac surgery is a discipline of medicine designed to treat diseases of the heart, heart valves and large vessels attached to the heart. The majority of cardiac surgery procedures require extracorporeal circulation.
- Bi-ventricular rhythm generator
- PAC – bridging
- Heart valve surgery
- Replacement of mitral valve repair
- Installation of Pace Maker
Pediatric surgery :
Pediatric surgery or child surgery is a specialty that focuses on a specific age group (children). This discipline can improve or correct congenital anomalies but also anomalies of traumatic and tumor origin.
General surgery :
General surgery is a specialty that deals with abnormalities of the digestive system (esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon), liver, vesicle, endocrine glands (thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal glands…), as well as the abdominal wall.
- Colon surgery
- Rectal surgery
- Stomach surgery
- Pancreatic surgery
- Wall surgery
- Proctologic surgery
- Gallbladder surgery
- Liver surgery
Ear, nose and throat surgery is a specialty that treats diseases of the head and neck, especially ear, nose and throat.
- Ear surgery
- Pharyngeal and laryngeal surgery
- Nose and sinus surgery
- Face and neck surgery
Maxillofacial surgery is a discipline of medicine dealing with facial trauma, oropharyngeal cancers, facial and oral malformations, severe dental infections, skin or bone transplants on the face, and joint pathologies of the jaw.
Urology is a branch of medicine that treats the urinary system (from the kidneys to the urethra through the bladder) as well as the male reproductive system.
- Nephrectomy – Kidney removal
- Nephrolithotomy – Kidney stone removal
- Transurethral electrospray (TUEVP)
- Transurethral Prostate Resection (TURP)
Medical oncology is the drug management of cancers: chemotherapy, hormone therapy, immunotherapy and targeted therapies.
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma of chemotherapy CHOP
- Hodgkins Lymphoma Chemotherapy (HLTC)
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (R-CHOP)
Oncological surgery is a specialty dealing with the surgical treatment and dismantling of tumors.
- Abdomen (Radical Gasterectomy)
- Bone marrow transplant
- Uterine cervix cancer
- Laryngopharyngeal surgery with plastic reconstruction abroad
- Lung cancer
- Myomectomy surgery
- Oral cavity (lips or mouth)
- Osteo sarcoma (bone cancer)
- Ovarian cancer
- Thorax (Esophegal Resection)
- Urinary Tract (Radial Cystectomy > Coninent IC)
Thoracic surgery is a specialty that treats diseases of the chest, lung and mediastinal walls. Generally, it is a multidisciplinary care (pneumology, oncology, radiology, radio-oncology and pathology).
Floating elements at the bottom of the screen on the mobile part: Quotation, Phone and email